Would you like to help us build our Customer Feedback Platform? At CloseAlert we believe that organizations should amaze their customers. In order to do so, it's crucial for marketeers to really understand what their customers want, think, and feel. Our feedback solution provides customer insights that enables CRM marketeers to send more personal and relevant communication to their customers.
CloseAlert is a self-funded fast growing startup in the centre of Amsterdam. You will be part of our ambitious product team (product manager, developers and designer). As a medior BE developer you'll work closely together with chief FE officer Alvin (Ember.js guru) & our BE Python-king Peter who knows his way around database queries and will learn you some more about DevOps on the go.
You’ll love to work with us because we
- Are a young, energetic and ambitious team
- Work with cutting edge technologies (Ember.js, Python, Flask, AWS, Docker, CI, Artificial Intelligence)
- Have a well organised, efficient development team with high development speed
- Listen to everyone's input during design meetings
- Don't like office politics
- Have a cozy office in the center of Amsterdam near Waterlooplein
- Have the standard ;-) pingpong table, dartboard etc.
We would like to meet you if
- You have at least 2 years experience with a BE framework (like Flask or Django)
- Know a thing or two about the cloud! (AWS)
- You're passionate about web technologies
- You are not afraid to adopt new technologies
- Python is a no brainer
- You know how to work with REST APIs
- You're into really bad humor, pingpong and the occasional Belgian beer(s) after work.
We can offer you
- A competitive salary
- 25 paid vacation days
- The best colleagues in town
- Epic social events (organized by Team Outings Manager Alvin)
- Great free lunches (organized by Chief Lunch Officer Peter)
- A MacBook
CloseAlert is a fast growing startup founded about six years ago. Our team consists of 8 people who can work together professionally and socially. We believe it is important to generate more customer impact, and to grow CloseAlert through personal growth of our employees. Our platform is mostly focused on e-mail feedback and it's very likely our product is in your e-mail inbox. We work for most big Dutch companies including Bol.com, Coolblue, KPN, Vodafone and ABN AMRO.
Meet the CloseAlert team!
If the above appeals to you, wait no further and contact us as soon as possible. Someone else might beat you to it… Send your resumé + motivational statement to: email@example.com. If you have any questions, or would simply like to have coffee/a drink with us first, call +31 (0) 20 26 118 62 and ask for Rick.