We’re on the lookout for a Sales hacker (full-time). The future of our business relies on the quality of our sales pipeline, so this role is an integral part of our strategy. You carry responsibility for developing lead generation programs and event marketing campaigns. Successfully finding and qualifying new leads through desk research, filling the sales pipeline and CRM, and liaising with the sales team throughout the process.
What you will do
- You develop new lead generation programs and event driven marketing campaigns
- Quickly gain understanding of CloseAlert’s market and customers
- Proactively gather input from sales and marketing to find and list hot companies and contacts
- Find new leads using a range of tools, including LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Sendbloom, Hubspot CRM and Google analytics.
- You stay in close contact with leads and provide them with necessary information to help them move forward in their decision-making journey
- Create feedback loops so the lead qualification process is always improving
- Experiment constantly, learn even faster
- You work closely together with one of the co-founders and your colleagues responsible for customer success, product development and marketing to turn customer insights into new features
We want to meet if you
- Love a startup mentality
- Are a pretty good planner with a growth mindset (opportunity and result driven)
- Have relevant experience (2 years)
- Are a great communicator and know how to persuade people
- Are native in Dutch and fluent in English
- Have a relevant bachelor or master degree
- Know how to play ping-pong or want to learn it from the masters
Desirable attributes - Experience in selling SaaS software
We can offer you
- A competitive salary
- A motivating bonus
- MacBook + iPhone
- An office in the centre of Amsterdam
- Epic social events (organized by Team Outings Manager Alvin)
- Great lunches (organized by Chief Lunch Officer Peter)
- An open and sociable team
- A well-used ping-pong table
We are a close-knit team that functions well both professionally and socially. Each team member has an important voice in both corporate and product decisions.
Our company, CloseAlert, is a fast growing SaaS startup in Amsterdam. We help marketers to improve their email campaigns by collecting customer feedback on every email they send.
Our clients use this feedback to understand and serve their customers more effectively.
CloseAlert is easy to integrate with the email software of all leading email service providers. Our clients include companies such as bol.com, KPN, Peugeot, WWF, Vodafone, Coolblue and Achmea.
Meet the CloseAlert team!
We're looking forward to meet potential candidates. Send us your résumé along with a short rationale about why you'd like to work and grow with us. If you have any questions, or would simply like to have coffee/a drink with us first, call +31 (0) 20 26 118 62 and ask for Yori.