Our goal is simple: We want to change every marketer in a Customer Experience hero by providing them with customer feedback on every campaign they run. CloseAlert is a fast growing company and we’re looking for an outstanding front-end developer. You’ll build features with Ember.js, HTML & CSS and work closely with our other developers, designer and product manager.
You’ll love to work with us because we
- Are a young, energetic and ambitious team
- Have a well organised efficient development team with a high development speed
- Use cutting edge technologies (Ember.js, AWS, Docker, CI, Artificial Intelligence)
- Don't like office politics
- Have a cozy office in the center of Amsterdam near Waterlooplein
- Have a big ass pingpong table
We would like to meet you if
- You have at least 2 years experience as a JS software developer and you've worked with Ember.js or other client-side MVC frameworks
- You're passionate about web technologies
- HTML and CSS are a no brainer
- You know how to work with REST API's
- You're into really bad humor, pingpong and the occasional Belgian beer(s) after work.
- Inefficient processes bother you, and you try to find solutions to get rid of them.
We can offer you
- A competitive salary
- 25 paid vacation days
- The best colleagues in town
- Epic social events (organized by Team Outings Manager Alvin)
- Great Free lunches (organized by Chief Lunch Officer Peter)
- A MacBook
CloseAlert is a self-funded startup founded about five years ago. Our team consists of two founders, two developers, a customer success manager, a marketeer and a designer. Our platform is mostly focused on e-mail marketing and it's very likely our product is in your e-mail inbox. We work for most big Dutch companies including Bol.com, Coolblue, KPN, Vodafone and Nuon.
Meet the CloseAlert team!
If the above appeals to you, wait no further and contact us as soon as possible. Someone else might beat you to it… Send your resumé + motivational statement. If you have any questions, or would simply like to have coffee/a drink with us first, call +31 (0) 20 26 118 62 and ask for Rick.